Repository – Index
The Video for ALL repository is a collection of very varied resources and links for much further information on using video in language learning. It is not meant as a comprehensive list, but what the partnership has decided are the most relevant and interesting. We will be looking to expand the repository with any suggestions from outside the project, please write to us.
It has been organised in ten sections. On this page we show an index of the entries, each entry will link to a full description of entries in the category with a short description, each entry can also be viewed in full on this site or downloaded in Pdf format.
Full repository as a Pdf (104 pages) – Repository All (2mb)
- Academic literature: books
- Academic literature: articles published in specialised journals
- Research projects (other)
- PhD Thesis
- EU funded research projects and LLP projects
- Non academic literature (experiences, reports, reading books, etc.)
- Internet Tools for video making and language teaching
- Web resources (with lesson plans/material ready for use)
- Social networks (Facebook, distribution lists, discussion groups, etc.)
- Other (not included in the previous sections: blogs, etc.)